Aussie Nats (was: Re: X3)

  • James <james.mccann@optus.com.au>
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 2, 2003
      Well, apparently Craig Rawson is kicking ass over in WA, so I am interested in how he did.

      I can't kite as I am working until 7pm all week. Bummer. Had a wierd kite about 3pm at Richetts yesterday.
      Turned SW and was fully powered on the 11. SW is too onshore there though. I need to get the rail on my
      board repaired this week too.

      See ya,
      James

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "vide72au <vide72au@y...>" <vide72au@y...> wrote:
      > No one knows... I think they are all still hung over from the Slingshot party!
      >
      > P.S. James: will you kite this arvo? I will if there is wind but they have changed the forecast to only 15 knots...
      >

      > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "James <james.mccann@o...>" <james.mccann@o...> wrote:
      > > So who was in the final? Was there any wind?
      > >
      > > See ya,
      > > James
      > >
      > > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "callum_downie <callum_downie@h...>" <
      > > callum_downie@h...> wrote:
      > > > Your complete guess is completely wrong, still don't know the result
      > > > but none of them were in the final...
    • william_kitesurfer2002
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 7, 2003