Re: Landing a foil

  • Greg Walsh <Greg.Walsh@bigpond.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      It's worth pointing out that using the single brake line to retrieve
      your kite can put a lot of load on the brake attachment points in
      very strong conditions. I have managed to pull a brake tab off of my
      Vectors on a couple of occasions. They are easy to sew back on by
      hand. On one kite I replaced the tabs and put reinforcing tape inside
      the kite and it has been bullet proof since.

      Regards

      Greg