Re: kiteschools...

  • sjybhunter <sjyhunter@iprimus.com.au>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "rohin156 <rohin@a...>" <rohin@a...>
      wrote:
      > triggs huh,could be a good idea.
      > where, the surf club?
      > sorry shane, but which kiter are you?
      > i am hopeless with names.
      > i can say one thing, my saving for a house north side near the
      beach
      > is going a lot better in a desperate flea to get out of the mess
      down
      > there.
      > rohin.

      Big guy orange RRD's Now on Ocean Rodeos. Yep north is good only
      20mins from city to beach if ya leave before 4.30 pm work days.

      Trigg beach 3rd carpark stay away from the surf club no need to go
      down there, keep the peace. Been putting in up at Contatios to do
      the big down the line wave bash thing then long tacks back up luv it
      just got to watch for the rubber rooters and die hard skeg heads who
      think surfing in 20 knot cross on wind is fun. big open beach for
      self launch and landing tooo easy no trees.

      Como side of the river is onshore to cross on very shallow and there
      are also a few old fence posts ect in the water. havent really seen
      any one out there but as the spots get more presure the crew move out
      in a surban sprawl.

      cheers

      Shane