severe accident - 16 year old kitegirl needs help

  • andreas.aichinger <andreas.aichinger@yah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      Sad news: I just received the following message:

      16 year old Carolina Diaz from Venezuela needs your help.
      The talented windsurfer and kitesurfer became victim of a severe
      kitesurf accident this weekend on the island of Los Roques, Venezuela.

      But there is still hope. After a first operation in Caracas there
      still is the chance Carolina will be able to walk again. But she will
      need some more operations - money will make a difference.
      For more infos please see www.windgirls.com/helpcarolina

      Alice
      www.windgirls.com magazine