[ksurf] new equipment

  • Christian Polini mat.1296
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 2, 1999
      Hello i'm a windsurfer and a new kitesurfer.
      I've to buy equipment but i think that i waiting next march...
      ...first because next 4 month in italy in too cold to learn kite
      and second because i think that next year the offert of material
      to kite increase:
      mistral will produce its kiteboard
      fanatic too
      art will produce wing
      ....and then ?
      Do you know other that will produce material for kitesurf ?
      Who ? When ? Price ?
      Can you tell me more information about ?
      Thank everybody can help me
      ALOHA

      Christian Polini
      e-mail: polini@...