WAKEBOARD INSERTS

  • Rohin Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      HEY ANYONE KNOW OFF THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD THE SIZE OF THE BOLT THAT FITS IN A TYPICAL WAKEBOARD INSERT?
      I NEED TO GET SOME TODAY AND FORGOT TO MEASURE IT AND DONT HAV MY BOARD WITH ME.
      THANKS
      ROSEY
      P.S. I THINK IT IS 1/4 INCH
    • callum_downie <callum_downie@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
        yeh - it's called turn your caps key off....

        no sorry I don't know...