[ksurf] Naish kites

  • boomjib@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 1999
      Anybody have the skinny on the new naish kites ? One more thing I bet
      you the top three guys weren't on poduction model naish kites!!!!Can we
      say prototype........
    • Don Montague
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 1999
        You are wrong there my friend
        everyone on the team was on production AR5 there were 10 team members
        and we all placed in the top 10 against the best in the world all kites were
        represented........can we say production domination one design.......

        aloha don

        don montague
        donm@...
        www.kitesurfing.com
        www.naishsails.com

        Anybody have the skinny on the new naish kites ? One more thing I bet
        you the top three guys weren't on poduction model naish kites!!!!Can we
        say prototype........

        -- 20 megs of disk space in your eGroup's Document Vault
        -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/kitesurf/?m=1
      • Gurpreet Pandher
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 1999
          Don, were your Naish production team using the kite in 2 or 4 line mode?
          Thanks, Simon.

          eGroup Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/
        • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 1999
            Why are there so many used Naish kites for sale when we still dont have
            new ones available in Australia?

            The Lach dude