kiting in Nassau, Bahamas ?

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi,
      I am thinking about taking my family to vacations in a resort in Nassau.
      Any info about conditions for kiting there?
      If there is any chance of kiting I plan on taking only one kite, a Flysurfer
      Psycho 12.5 and one board WT 147.
      Any tips will be very wellcome.
      Since I will be traveling with 2 small children I`m looking for an "all
      inclusive" type resort. I heard about Atlantis. Has anyone been there? is it
      possible to kite there?

      Thanks in advance

      Tunico (from Brazil)