Too bad...

  • pcoastus <pcoastus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Too bad, this sport looked like it had a lot of potential!

      Too bad... kiteboarding followed the same industry model as
      windsurfing!

      Too bad... we had to listen to 18-30 year-olds who know very little
      about business!

      Too bad... safety wasn't an issue until people started dying!

      Too bad... manufacturers didn't listen to its customers!

      Too bad... people forgot what this sport was all about!

      Too bad... only a few kitepeople post here anymore!

      Too bad... its not blowing right now so idiots like me didn't have
      time to write dumb "too bad" stuff...

      PC