Re: going to st. john

  • XtremeBigAir.com <Kinsley@XtremeBigAir.c
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      I kited in Coral Bay, st. john last November but the wind was light
      and gusty.
      In St. John, there is really no kiteboarding from the beach unless you
      have your own boat so you can go out to the wind.

      I tried st. Thomas also but did not find much wind there either last
      November.

      You might have better luck at st. Croix but the best would be st. Marteen.

      Go XtremeBigAir,
      Kinsley Wong
      http://XtremeBigAir.com

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "fcawley <fcawley@m...>"