[ksurf] Re: Large kite wanted!! Compare: Naish X2 20m, North Rhino 22m, Cabrinha BT 15.5m

  • abc123kite <esku@eilatcity.co.il>
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
      Take a 16.5 FS Warrior and you will laugh about your thoughts of
      using a LEI for light wind.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, heiko bailer <heiko_bailer@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Michael, is it the 2003 model? Thanks. Heiko.
      > "kiteguy98 <mikea@n...>" <mikea@n...> wrote:I have a naish X2 20
      in perfect condition, Red, no bar, $900

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • kiteripper <nigeltresbon@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2003
        --Hi ,
        i have the cabrinha b.t 20 mtr 2003 . The last big kite i owned was a
        15.5 Black tip.( don't settle for a 2002 model kite )The 2003 model
        is a fantastic kite it turns like a kite half its size much like the
        2002 9.4 black tip . Its down low isn't that great i still need white
        caps to do any jumps and stay up wind .When it comes into its own is
        when the wind gets a little stronger .It has excellent up high wind
        range and can boost you off this planet . Perfect for doing board off
        tricks the hang time is huge . I geuss i can hold this kite to about
        18 knots i am 87 kgs and ride a 137 board . I must say this is
        probably my faveroute kite .I like going out when other guys are on
        14 and 17 kites getting average air time . Pull out the 20mtr and go
        huge.
        Hope that helps
        Nigel

      • hernanhome <hernanhome@iplanmail.com.ar>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2003
          I have a X2 20. Is a sweet big kite. Turns nice and jump well. Very
          stable. Very difficult to water relaunch (as othes big ones).
          Newer kites are faster and shallower in draft so their low end is
          not so good. The wind range for a 20 is 10 knots to 16 to have
          fun and jump.

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kiteripper

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2003

          • dixon76710 <dixon76710@yahoo.com>