Re: [ksurf] Re: Large kite wanted!! Compare: Naish X2 20m, North Rhino 22m, Cabrinha BT 15.5m

  • heiko bailer
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Michael, is it the 2003 model? Thanks. Heiko.
      "kiteguy98 <mikea@...>" <mikea@...> wrote:I have a naish X2 20 in perfect condition, Red, no bar, $900

      Michael

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Heiko Bailer "

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
        Take a 16.5 FS Warrior and you will laugh about your thoughts of
        using a LEI for light wind.

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, heiko bailer <heiko_bailer@y...>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • kiteripper <nigeltresbon@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2003
          --Hi ,
          i have the cabrinha b.t 20 mtr 2003 . The last big kite i owned was a
          15.5 Black tip.( don't settle for a 2002 model kite )The 2003 model
          is a fantastic kite it turns like a kite half its size much like the
          2002 9.4 black tip . Its down low isn't that great i still need white
          caps to do any jumps and stay up wind .When it comes into its own is
          when the wind gets a little stronger .It has excellent up high wind
          range and can boost you off this planet . Perfect for doing board off
          tricks the hang time is huge . I geuss i can hold this kite to about
          18 knots i am 87 kgs and ride a 137 board . I must say this is
          probably my faveroute kite .I like going out when other guys are on
          14 and 17 kites getting average air time . Pull out the 20mtr and go
          huge.
          Hope that helps
          Nigel

        • hernanhome <hernanhome@iplanmail.com.ar>
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2003
            I have a X2 20. Is a sweet big kite. Turns nice and jump well. Very
            stable. Very difficult to water relaunch (as othes big ones).
            Newer kites are faster and shallower in draft so their low end is
            not so good. The wind range for a 20 is 10 knots to 16 to have
            fun and jump.

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kiteripper

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2003

            • dixon76710 <dixon76710@yahoo.com>