Salvador da Bahia

  • Fabrice <fabrice_willemin@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello!

      A friend of mine is flying to Salvador da Bahia (Brazil) today.
      He always wanted to learn kitesurfing with me, but here in the
      Netherlands, the weather is not beginner friendly :)

      Do you know any school or people that could give him a lesson in the
      area?

      Your help is much appreciated.

      Best regards,
      Fabrice
    • Fabrice
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
        Hi fellow-kiteboarders!

        I will probably go to Salvador da Bahia in April and I would
        appreciate if I could get some tips about kitesurfing over there.
        (wind, locations, etc).
        It would even be better if I could get in contact with some
        kitesurfers from the area... Any tips welcome...
        Thanks and happy kiting to everyone :)

        Fabrice