RE: [ksurf] How tight is the harness supposed to be...

  • John Glazebrook
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003

      my mate who teaches kitesurfing has his so loose it falls off me (when I
      borrow it) once the kite is connected it stays up okay. My harness is really
      tight, but I always undo the leg straps when I'm walking round the beach.
      When I'm kiting I tend to sit in it and arch my back (I reckon I must look a
      bit silly) but it is so comfortable compared to a waist harness. I used to
      have a waist, and it brused my bottom 2 ribs whenever I used it, no matter
      how tight it was....

      john.e.boy

      http://www.teethgrinder.co.uk