[ksurf] Re: foil valves

  • Rainer Leuschke
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Pat wrote:
      > The word wetsuit comes to mind! I think it is important to be prepared for

      That's getting really off topic.
      I live in Seattle, I sail and windsurf all year round (ever had spray
      water freeze on your booms? Ever sailed while it's snowing?) and
      off course I was wearing a wetsuit. For the winter months I have a
      drysuit. But even a drysuit would be no help in getting the foil packed
      up.....

      R!