Re: going to st. john

  • fionncawley <fcawley@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      thanks folks.
      i'll definitely post results.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "fcawley <fcawley@m...>"
    • XtremeBigAir.com <Kinsley@XtremeBigAir.c
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        FORGET about kiting in St. John unless you have a boat.
        I went there last November to explore for kiteboarding potential at
        st. john and it is definitely NOT a place. Go to another island St.
        Maarteen or maybe st. Croix.

        Go XtremeBigAir,
        Kinsley Wong
        http://XtremeBigAir.com

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "fionncawley <fcawley@m...>"

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          I kited in Coral Bay, st. john last November but the wind was light
          and gusty.
          In St. John, there is really no kiteboarding from the beach unless you
          have your own boat so you can go out to the wind.

          I tried st. Thomas also but did not find much wind there either last
          November.

          You might have better luck at st. Croix but the best would be st. Marteen.

          Go XtremeBigAir,
          Kinsley Wong
          http://XtremeBigAir.com