Re: [ksurf] going to st. john

  • notakook@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I was in Tortola ( next to St John) in October and had my 11m LF flight kite
      and struggled ALOT!!! These Islands are all basically mountains rising out of
      the sea so the beaches were small and tricky and the wind could be very gusty
      I'd say 10-15 knots. Definately still fun and doable but I don't think it'll
      ever be kiteboarding mecca.

      Later
      Brent