Re: [ksurf] going to st. john

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hey Acker

      No tips as I live in South Africa but enjoy travelling to new spots. Please
      be so kind as to give the group a report after your trip, it will be greatly
      appreciated.

      Best regards

      Brian

      (====o]></

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      www.suntrax.co.za
      suntrax@...
      Open 7/12/363
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        I was in Tortola ( next to St John) in October and had my 11m LF flight kite
        and struggled ALOT!!! These Islands are all basically mountains rising out of
        the sea so the beaches were small and tricky and the wind could be very gusty
        I'd say 10-15 knots. Definately still fun and doable but I don't think it'll
        ever be kiteboarding mecca.

        Later
        Brent