Re: Naish 5'2" TT flash(2003) or Flash 4'10" directional??

  • fs_cmw <chriswalles@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      I've used the 5'2" TT and wouldn't recommend it now especially as
      it's 2 years old. Instead go for the 5'4" or 5'0" Naish Mutants (2003
      models).

      If you plan to go out in 12kts + then get the 5'0", but if you're
      looking for a good lightwind board ie 9-12kts, get the 5'4". I use
      the 5'4" for lightwinds with my 20m X2, and I'm 75kgs, and I love the
      board. Once you've learned, gybing is easy and fun, although riding
      toeside is also fun. One day I'll get the smaller mutant too.
      Currently my smaller board is a SS Drake 147.

      Chris