[ksurf] Wipika Distortion

  • Thomas D Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Has anyone else had this problem? My 5.0 wipika is about a year old
      and I use it about 4 times month. I' ve noticed the kite doesn't hold its
      circular shape like it did when it was new. At about two feet from both
      ends of
      the kite it has creases that fold in while flying. I've tried putting more
      air in the
      bladders, but I'm afraid of blowing them out. This problem cause the kite
      respond slowly and fly with less power. Anyway to fix this? Tom