[ksurf] backstraps

  • Rainer Leuschke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Is anybody using these?
      I've got a supercomfy waist harness. But I just can't get up on the board
      while hooked in and I'm spending most of my time right now getting up and
      falling down. Can't hang on to the kite for very long that way. Does a
      backstrap help for this if you put it really high up on your back? I'm
      flying Concept Air with handles. At times I steer with just the back lines
      but sometimes especially when flying one-handed I use the front lines to
      steer. How do you do this with a backstrap?
      Where do I get one cheap or how to make one that works well?
      R!

      -- ,--+___. oOOOOOOo
      ,/ | \ / /
      ___ / | \. Rainer Leuschke / /