[ksurf] R: http://surf.to/kitesurf

  • Romualdo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      we tried to use your site but we cuoldn't get any translation, is it
      italian languge supported?
      Aldo e Kov

      ----------
      Da: Eric Ehle <ericehle@...>
      A: Kitesurf@...
      Oggetto: [ksurf] http://surf.to/kitesurf
      Data: domenica 31 ottobre 1999 0.30

      On my Homepage http://surf.to/kitesurf this egroup can be accessed and
      translated automatically into other languages.
      The translations are pretty bad, but they can be usefull ...

      Fly high

      Eric.

      ----------
    • ericehle@freesurf.ch
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        Hi Aldo,

        1) goto 'http://surf.to/kitesurf'
        2) on the left menu click on Kitesurfing
        3) on the left menu click on Egroups -> the eGroup appears in english
        on the right
        4) on the left menu click on [Translate]
        5) on the right side, select 'english to italian'
        6) on the right side press on the translate button -> the eGroup
        appears in italian

        fly high

        Eric

        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=6406