[ksurf] Re: What about a C-Quad ??

  • Stephen McCormack
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
      I'm sure you will learn to use it within the wind range that you discover
      suits you, we were out last weekend and were wishing/looking for a 5M c-quad
      as we were getting a bit overpowered with the 6.3. It is important to be
      powered up for easy learning but the range for most high performance kites
      is around 10 knots, so sometimes you will become overpowered in gusty
      conditions, just take it high and hang on or use the standard safety system
      and let go:-) One kite will limit you, take care and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepoweraustralia.com
      kitepower@...