Re: 16m Mastair session 1/1/03 Huntington Bch, Calif.

  • andres_santacruz <andysantacruz@hotmail.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Very cool, thanks for sharing it man, i can relate to your
      experience, mid december i was kiting in wind of about 10-15 knots
      with my 12.5 psycho in playa del carmen mexico, with crystal clear
      water and a white sand bottom, onshore winds, cruising parallel to
      the beach, i kited for 3 hours until the sun set, just such a cool
      experience, one good session can really make you forget all the times
      the wind has died on you, or you haven't been able to get out for
      some reason or another!
      Happy new year to everyone, may this year bring success in everything
      you do, and lots of wind!!
      Andres Santacruz