Slingshot Footstrap inserts Problem

  • fs_cmw <chriswalles@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Has anyone else had any problems with the slingshot boards
      (2002/2003) skate series (drake,zepplin,javis etc...) with the top
      layer of skin delaminating from the area around the footstrap inserts?

      The delamination creates an upward shaped dome around the footstap
      holes.

      I'm curious whether it's just me or if other owners have had similar
      issues.

      Chris