[ksurf] Re: Stoked

  • Ken Winner
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 31, 1999
      From: <AhClem0013@...>
      > In a message dated 10/31/1999 8:06:06 PM Eastern Standard
      Time,
      > theraves@... writes:
      >
      > > Scared the shit out of me. Then the moment of truth:
      how
      > > to stop?
      >

      > Grab bottom lines with hand. Pull across chest like bow
      and arrow. Kite
      > collapses. . .

      Pulling on brake lines and collapsing a kite seems like a
      clumsy solution. With a Naish or Wipika in four-line mode,
      you kill the power by pulling on the front lines -- the kite
      doesn't collapse, you keep riding. Pretty straight-forward.

      KW
      www.kenwinner.com
    • Christian Polini mat.1296
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 2, 1999
        Hello i'm a windsurfer and a new kitesurfer.
        I've to buy equipment but i think that i waiting next march...
        ...first because next 4 month in italy in too cold to learn kite
        and second because i think that next year the offert of material
        to kite increase:
        mistral will produce its kiteboard
        fanatic too
        art will produce wing
        ....and then ?
        Do you know other that will produce material for kitesurf ?
        Who ? When ? Price ?
        Can you tell me more information about ?
        Thank everybody can help me
        ALOHA

        Christian Polini
        e-mail: polini@...