Re: [ksurf] Re: Experience of Spanish Kitesurf Schools ?

  • pegnalvamm@inta.es
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi I'm from Spain also and the only reason I can think about not
      recommending Tarifa for learning is to keep the crows out of there. Believe
      me, there are huge deserted beaches, a lot of windy days and a lot of
      kitesurfing schools. Besides, it is a beutiful place with a lot of action
      in and out of the water.
      Check:
      www.tarifa.net
      www.kitesurfingtarifa.com
      www.tarifainfo.com

      Miguel

      -Hi Brendan. I am CRIS, a spanish kitesurfer. Now I am in Cancun
      Mexico, where I have a kitesurf school. If you come here I will teach
      you myself. If you have not chance and your only possibility is to go
      to Spain, let me know. Anyway I will go myself sometime in May or
      April, when I will leave from here (no more wind in summer and right
      after my Brazillian kite holidays). Lets stay in contact. Ah! and
      forget about Tarifa. I would give you hundred reasons not to learn
      there. I wait for your news. Cheers. CRIS-- In
      kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "brendanoregan <brendanoregan@y...>"