Re: [ksurf] Wetsuits

  • david greenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      I think drysuits are better and more comfortable then wetsuits.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • fownesy <fownesy@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "campbelljmcintyre
        <campbell.mcintyre@n...>" <campbell.mcintyre@n...> wrote:
        > Anyone got any good suggestions for wetsuits for use in cold water (
        > Scotland )? My current thinking is 5/4mm semi dry with slick cuffs,
        > chill cheater undergarments and dry gloves / boots. Anyone using a
        > drysuit or are they to restrictive?

        You'll want a good pair of mits for sure. Something that won't tear if you have
        to pull your kite in with one of the lines. I ruined a new pair of gloves doing just
        that last month.