Re: [ksurf] Re: Kiteboarding Mag Attitude Problem

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
      In a message dated 1/1/2003 4:06:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      Greg.Walsh@... writes:

      > The anti-Kiteboarding Mag post looks like a repost of an earlier
      > message. I don't know if it is worth addressing at length.

      EXACTLY !
      Why is it being reposted? It's a DEAD HORSE.
      All of those post(s) were stated before.
      r.i.p. (but not on my kite!).
      It Met with mild reception before,
      now let it go.

      And yes, ditto, go buy a different mag.
      SBC Kiteboarding is a good North American alternative.
      Dont' let me see it come up again.
      Free Speech is alive and well and living (badly) in
      the good 'ol USA.

      Killer Karter,
      Kite Killer Kabrillo Beach
      in LA
      ps- explain to me why a girl in a bikini is porno?
      Euro's have partial nude women in their's - 's up?

    • John Penxa <johnpenxa@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        It would seem that the moral minority has got their panties in an
        uproar over a non issue. Excellent point with the prono comments.

        BTW From this point of view, I guess Jimmy Lewis is the biggest Pimp
        Daddy of all, Have you seen his web site??? (please do not confuse
        that this comment is indeed SARCASIUM)

        I guess they (whiney "moral; minority") misinterpreted the 2001 Naish
        Marketing campaign, "Kitesurfing, absolutely the wrong sport for
        99% of the population!!!

        My guess is that the whiners belong in the 99% category!

        Cheers and a happy new year from Seattle!

        John Penxa