Power Kite Specials/Our New Site (com)

  • wickedwindstudio <wickedwindstudio@yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      Happy New Year from Wicked Wind Power Kites

      We are starting the new year with a new web site and special
      close out prices on Quadrifoil/KiteSurfer foils like:

      1 USED KiteSurfer XL ...$300
      1 NEW KiteSurfer XM ...$275
      1 NEW Competition XXXL ... $575
      1 New AQUA 9... $375

      Plus many more deals on new Q2000 Series and Competition
      X-foils.

      Our new site is faster loading and features smooth interaction
      with our PayPal payment option.

      Check our site for pics and details:
      http://www.wickedwind.com

      Clark
    • david greenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
        I went to your site and nothing downloaded.
        --- "wicked

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com