[ksurf] looking for info about Essaouira 12.99

  • StEeVe 8-)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 1999
      hi!
      I'm looking for some informations about Essaouira fro the millenium.
      cheap appartement ,,, spots .... littlte story perso....

      big thanx'

      steeve

      ps: somebody go for the millenium?

      www.swisskitesailingnews.home.dhs.org
      icq:8547065
    • Stephane Morand
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        Hi all,

        Does anybody know when and where are the next kitesurfing contest ?
        Do you have any links?

        Thanks,

        Stephane