Re: [ksurf] Sunscreen kind to your eyes.

  • hardcarve1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Thanks Matt
      That looks like the good stuff.
      Just need to try and locate it in OZ.
      Alex

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "MLJ" <flightcorro@h...> wrote:
      > Aloegator
      > I've been using for about 14 years-the BEST.
      > http://www.aloegatorsuncare.com/
      > Matt

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • arcscot33
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        I was out in the dominican republic in august and i used P20 most
        days. You apply it once a day 40min before you go out in the sun, it
        is absorbed into your skin and dosen't get in your eyes at all.
        It only comes in SPF 20, as the name would suggest.
        It really does work, use plenty though.