Re: [ksurf] Sunscreen kind to your eyes.

  • MLJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Aloegator
      I've been using for about 14 years-the BEST.
      http://www.aloegatorsuncare.com/
      Matt

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        Thanks Matt
        That looks like the good stuff.
        Just need to try and locate it in OZ.
        Alex

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "MLJ" <flightcorro@h...> wrote:
        > Aloegator
        > I've been using for about 14 years-the BEST.
        > http://www.aloegatorsuncare.com/
        > Matt

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • arcscot33
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
          I was out in the dominican republic in august and i used P20 most
          days. You apply it once a day 40min before you go out in the sun, it
          is absorbed into your skin and dosen't get in your eyes at all.
          It only comes in SPF 20, as the name would suggest.
          It really does work, use plenty though.