Sunscreen kind to your eyes.

  • hardcarve1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Any idea's on what brand of sunscreen's are kind on your eyes and
      don't burn or sting after long use in the water.
      Alex
    • lawrencewolf <wolftech@tig.com.au>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002
        did you manage to track down this sunscreen in oz? i have tried many
        different brands to try find one that doesnt burn the eyes, but no
        success.

        lawrence

      • hardcarve1 <ajtaskov@optushome.com.au>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
          I had a few replies who have said that Aloegator is the best
          sunscreen that will not burn the eyes.
          www.aloegatorsuncare.com
          But I can't find this in OZ so it looks like Ill have to get the
          stuff from overseas.
          Alex

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "lawrencewolf <wolftech@t...>"