Board Re-conditioning

  • Tony Gaunce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      I have an older J-L Custom wake I want to clean up :
      Remove stickers/decals - what is the best way to remove?
      Re-paint - suggestions on paint types and methods for good results?
      Thanks

    • andres_santacruz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Try the boardbuilging e-group, those guys are very helpful, and
        really know what they are talking about.
        Andres