X10 Question for Don Montague

  • ronny4562000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I know Don reads this group so here we go.

      I am currently using my X2 20 almost all the time.
      I use it from 9-10 knots up till 25 knots and i love it.
      I also have the 14 and 10 but i prefer to hang on to the big one.

      My question is this.
      How much low end power can a X10 18 produce compared to the X2 20?
      And how overpowered are you supposed to be compared to the X2 20.
      Does it have attachment points on the struts for a fith relaunch line
      like the ARX did? (For easier use on snow)
      And how much more lift is there compared to the X2 and the coming X3.
      I love going big, freestyle is less important for me.

      If any other have relevant experienses please share them with us.

      Best regards
      Ronny Basso