Robo 140 vs Classic liquid pickelfork 161??

  • kitesurf73
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      I would be happy if someone that have tried this two boards could
      give som info....Like wich is best in light wind high wind.....
      perfomance in choppy water ......in waves .......and so on.........

      my weight is 70kg and its often about 10-25 knots wind conditions and
      i was thinking of a board thath works good in light to medium
      wind.......

      Thanks for any reaplies.......:)