Re: [ksurf] kiting on Oahu!

  • twosouls1
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
      He said Hawaii was paradise.. Not Waikiki....
      Living here, Waikiki is the one place I try to avoid... Too many
      tourists :)

      The windward side of the island truley is paradise (Kailua, Kaneohe,
      North Shore)... You have some great kiting while you are here...

      Drop me an email if you have any questions when you get into town...

      Aloha for now
      Gary

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Decay" <decay@i...> wrote:
      > I would never descibe Waikiki as a paradise - I find something very
      strange
      > about HUGE hotels growing out of a man made beach.
      >
      > Decay

      Waikiki,

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/