Re: [ksurf] Re: the Rhino2 10m review...additional comments

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      In a message dated 10/31/2002 12:55:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      blairmalcolm33@... writes:

      > What do you weigh, i weigh 70kg and thought the rhino 2 12m would be
      > good for 14mph-22mph ish on a 170tt.
      > Am i wrong??

      I weigh 86 kilos, can drop down to 76kilos afterworking out for 3 months. At
      your
      weight, I think is ok for 14-22 for a Rhino2 12m, but I also think you could
      handle
      a 14m - if their is one.
      What works for me is :
      my weight + current wind = my kite size
      or
      my kite size (line length same) + my weight = current wind
      OR
      current wind + my weight + my abilities/experience= my kite size
      its going to be different for everyone - except similar kite
      ability & similar weights and/or strengths will be about the same kite sizes.
      So far, that's what i've found with 25+yrs windsurfing(sails) and just a
      couple of
      years kiting.
      Good Luck & Kite Fun!
      Scott