Re: Kitesurfing in China and HongKong?

  • kujira99jp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Better stick to the planned tourist trip and keep the missus happy-
      from my experience it's not especially windy unless there's a
      typhoon, and as someone else pointed out, the terrain would make it
      real gusty anyway. In any case I don't think you'd enjoy going in
      the sea there- pretty green and smelly! Go shopping instead.
      Cheers, Jason.