STOLEN KITES (UK) - REWARD OFFERED

  • spandaglis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I had the following kitesurfing kit stolen from a car in Lymington,
      Hants on friday 27th September.
      Please can you keep a look out for this kit, I'm offering a reward of
      up to £500 for any information leading to its return.

      Wipika Airblast 10m² 2002: Blue & white with black & silver graphics,
      25m lines (I think) & standard wipika 4 line bar. Distinguishing
      features are: small white spinnaker repair tape patch (1inch by 1
      inch) on small tear on one side of white part of kite. Emirates
      airlines sticker / tags on bag (possibly removed). No pump.

      Wipika classic 6.5m²: Flourescent yellow with white tubes. This kite
      is fairly distintive as it is an early Wipika kite with no size
      printed on it and a Naish AR3 bag. No pump or bar / lines.

      Also taken were:

      Blue Mistral chest harness - medium size
      Quicksilver ultrastretch 2mm short sleave steamer - size medium /
      small, black & silver with red copper mesh lining
      Sola wetsuit - size medium / large
      various other bags containing clothes, sleeping bags etc

      My contact number is: 07766 237764

      Many thanks,

      Mark