Re: [ksurf] The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • jcull@bsd.infomedia.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      All,

      I'll just pull my head back in, just had one of those days... I should know
      better than to think I know better than anyone else..

      just a bad day for me. I shoulda kept it private and just pulled my head
      in!!

      and no Stefano, Dont change the reply to thingy, unless you can change only
      mine, so everyone can flame me in private as to what A wally ive been.
      *Sheepish Grin*

      *Cully looks around for his sense of humour... Im SURE I had one here
      somewhere..*

      Have a good one all

      Cully