RE: [ksurf] Sharm el Sheik/Egypt any good?

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Lianna,

      A friend of me went there last year and went for kitesurfing, but wound up
      diving after all cuz of a lack of wind in that particular week. Apart from
      that he didn't see anyone kiting over there. Which of course could be due to
      the wind as well.

      For the wind part you could check www.windguru.cz, who covers hurghada,
      which can be assumed to be in the neighbourhood of sharm el sheik.

      For the rest you have to trust the almighty God and the locals...

      Have fun!

      mARC

      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.foils.tk