Re: [ksurf] Re: The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • Stefano P. Rosso
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
      > If it keeps up maybe we need to start another alternate group with explicit
      > rules that people get banned for any type of personal crap, or if they cross a
      > threshold in the COM department. There might even be a flat out rule that
      > those with business interests aren't welcome on that group.
      >
      > It would be a shame, but we are not here to read advertising or personal
      > insults.

      we can do that here... who wants to be in charge ?
    • flashboarder
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
        Stefano,
        please don't let them screw the forum more than it already is...
        stay in charge, you're fine, we don't want a police here.

        Guys, it's actually quite easy to set up your e-mail software in a
        way it will block all incoming messages from a specific e-mail
        address. Why don't you do that?

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
          > Stefano,
          > please don't let them screw the forum more than it already is...
          > stay in charge, you're fine, we don't want a police here.
          >

          >>we can do that here... who wants to be in charge ?

          Actually - its quite easy ... everytime someone mentions the gruop
          should be moderated I just ask who wants to do it and noone comes up so
          we let things as they are...

          This is the only way to work a forum... (with the volume we get)
        • lowrider
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
            believe me, surfers and moderators is really not a good match. anyone
            should be just fine by ignoring crapp and posting messages that'll make us
            laugh, think or improve our skills. there's really nothing to it. ;-)

            stoked4life, rudy.g

            > > please don't let them screw the forum more than it already is...
            > > stay in charge, you're fine, we don't want a police here.
            > >

            > >>we can do that here... who wants to be in charge ?
            > >

            > Actually - its quite easy ... everytime someone mentions the gruop
            > should be moderated I just ask who wants to do it and noone comes up so
            > we let things as they are...
            >
            > This is the only way to work a forum... (with the volume we get)
            >

            > This group is sponsored by KITEHIGH.COM
            > Kiteboarding Lessons & 120 pages gear & info.
            > Naish, Cabrinha, Airush, Wipika, Takoon, PL, LWD, Liquid Force,
            Earthboards, Pro Limits, NSI, and more ...