Re: [ksurf] The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • Stefano P. Rosso
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Cully,

      The best approach is to ignore the posts with personal attacks. Its when
      people reply to them that the "slanging" begins.

      EVERYBODY, please just ignore posts that are not related to the topics
      of the group. If you must reply then write directly to the person.

      Stefano

      PS - there is no exit email afaik.
      PPS - we can change it so when you hit reply then the message goes only
      to the sender. if you want it to go to the group then youll have to type
      it in... but we might miss many good posts this way...
    • jcull@bsd.infomedia.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        All,

        I'll just pull my head back in, just had one of those days... I should know
        better than to think I know better than anyone else..

        just a bad day for me. I shoulda kept it private and just pulled my head
        in!!

        and no Stefano, Dont change the reply to thingy, unless you can change only
        mine, so everyone can flame me in private as to what A wally ive been.
        *Sheepish Grin*

        *Cully looks around for his sense of humour... Im SURE I had one here
        somewhere..*

        Have a good one all

        Cully

        > The best approach is to ignore the posts with personal attacks. Its when
        > people reply to them that the "slanging" begins.
        >
        > EVERYBODY, please just ignore posts that are not related to the topics
        > of the group. If you must reply then write directly to the person.
        >
        > Stefano
        >
        > PS - there is no exit email afaik.
        > PPS - we can change it so when you hit reply then the message goes only
        > to the sender. if you want it to go to the group then youll have to type
        > it in... but we might miss many good posts this way...
        >

        > This group is sponsored by KITEHIGH.COM
        > Kiteboarding Lessons & 120 pages gear & info.
        > Naish, Cabrinha, Airush, Wipika, Takoon, PL, LWD, Liquid Force,
        Earthboards, Pro Limits, NSI, and more ...