Re: The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • Phil Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "vide72au" <vide72au@y...> wrote:
      > I agree completely.

      So, why don't you start your own group and see how it goes? One of
      the ARC guys started an ARC group and it is outstanding. No flames,
      no hostility, all good fun and info. ( EXCEPT FOR A BRIEF VISIT BY A
      RETAILER DOWN UNDER! ) Some folks like the censorship you
      describe. Not me. Regardless how I disagree, i feel like everyone
      has the freedom of speech. I belong to 5 different groups. This is
      where you go to get flamed!
      Phil