RE: [ksurf] Re: The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey everyone, Ari's back!!!!

      Welcome back Ari, hope your critical view on the (Kitesurf) world's events
      will shine a light on this group!!!

      mARC

      --------------------------------------
      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.foils.tk
      --------------------------------------

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Mark Pronk
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
        SHUTUP Phil... ;-)

        mARC

        --------------------------------------
        Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
        http://www.foils.tk
        --------------------------------------

      • Goshen Watts
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
          Mate, I'm sure there's many out there now that don't come here for
          the kitesurfing anyway, they come here for you guys :-)

          Fucking hilarilous! LOL LOL :-))) I'm serious!

          I can't help but find the stuff that goes on here highly ammusing.
          And Ari you take the cake. I end up in tears every time!

          Goshen Watts
          (....pst....www.kitepower.com.au), oppps.

        • Stefano P. Rosso
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
            > If it keeps up maybe we need to start another alternate group with explicit
            > rules that people get banned for any type of personal crap, or if they cross a
            > threshold in the COM department. There might even be a flat out rule that
            > those with business interests aren't welcome on that group.
            >
            > It would be a shame, but we are not here to read advertising or personal
            > insults.

            we can do that here... who wants to be in charge ?
          • flashboarder
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
              Stefano,
              please don't let them screw the forum more than it already is...
              stay in charge, you're fine, we don't want a police here.

              Guys, it's actually quite easy to set up your e-mail software in a
              way it will block all incoming messages from a specific e-mail
              address. Why don't you do that?

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
                > Stefano,
                > please don't let them screw the forum more than it already is...
                > stay in charge, you're fine, we don't want a police here.
                >

                >>we can do that here... who wants to be in charge ?

                Actually - its quite easy ... everytime someone mentions the gruop
                should be moderated I just ask who wants to do it and noone comes up so
                we let things as they are...

                This is the only way to work a forum... (with the volume we get)
              • lowrider
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
                  believe me, surfers and moderators is really not a good match. anyone
                  should be just fine by ignoring crapp and posting messages that'll make us
                  laugh, think or improve our skills. there's really nothing to it. ;-)

                  stoked4life, rudy.g