Re: The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • vide72au
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 2:15 AM
      I agree completely.

      3 years ago I was subscribed to get evey email from the group. now I just visit
      the site a few times a week becasue most of the stuff that goes on is childish
      crap...

      If it keeps up maybe we need to start another alternate group with explicit
      rules that people get banned for any type of personal crap, or if they cross a
      threshold in the COM department. There might even be a flat out rule that
      those with business interests aren't welcome on that group.

      It would be a shame, but we are not here to read advertising or personal
      insults.

    • ariraptis
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1 5:08 AM
        Whoa !! This Cully dude really has a problem!
        Not because he does not like some of the posts,but because he
        believes that half of everyone else feels like him!

        What a boring person !
        What a boring World he wants us all to live in!
        Because he doesn't like what some people say,he believes they should
        not say it !

        Hey,Cully,its quite easy to start a forum,the instructions are at the
        top of the page.Why don't you start your own little
        moderated,sanitary,censored forum? You could take all the other
        boring,self righteous anal retentives with you. You should be able to
        get plenty of members.About four,at least !

        Ari

      • Phil Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1 6:41 AM
          --- In kitesurf@y..., "vide72au" <vide72au@y...> wrote:
          > I agree completely.

          So, why don't you start your own group and see how it goes? One of
          the ARC guys started an ARC group and it is outstanding. No flames,
          no hostility, all good fun and info. ( EXCEPT FOR A BRIEF VISIT BY A
          RETAILER DOWN UNDER! ) Some folks like the censorship you
          describe. Not me. Regardless how I disagree, i feel like everyone
          has the freedom of speech. I belong to 5 different groups. This is
          where you go to get flamed!
          Phil