IKO, ITC course at Noosa important info!

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      The ITC planned for Noosa from the 4th to the 8th, will be held at the Noosa
      Blue Resort, conference room.
      The physical address and phone number of the resort is
      NOOSA BLUE RESORT
      16 NOOSA DRIVE
      NOOSA HEADS QLD 4567
      PH: (07) 5447 5485
      The room is booked in the name of Kitepower Australia, and the people to
      contact at the resort are Catherine Williams or her assistant Karli Walters.

      All fees are now payable to Kitepower Australia, if you have paid Beck
      Nicholson, and have not yet received a refund cheque (I got mine several
      days ago?), please pursue this with Beck, I cannot chase these funds for
      you, my e-mails to Beck are no longer being answered?

      The course fee is the same as previously advised $1100, payable before the
      course commences, to Alex Sanz ( Alex is the person I have sent to be
      trained).
      You can phone Kitepower and pay via a credit card if you wish.

      Accommodation in Noosa's more popular resorts is tight this weekend, due to
      the holidays, but you should have

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894