Re: [ksurf] Re: King of the Air- News and Pictures - now online

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      > I have found personally that the fins on the Mutant are pretty important
      when
      > riding the big 20m X2. These big kites ride a little weird on the twin as
      there is
      > so much sideways force, and you are not travelling as fast as when using
      > smaller kites.
      >
      > DT

      DT,

      When I rode my 22.5 Rhino, I also needed to make some board changes. I
      needed a wider board with a faster rocker. I bought the SB, and that was
      perfect. The wider board gives the ass you need to fight the sideways force,
      and the faster rocker gives the extra speed needed to power up. A twin can
      work when you get the right one.

      Dwight